With a planned gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Venice, you can combine your desire to give philanthropically with your overall financial, tax and estate planning goals. Learn more.
INVESTING IN YOUTH
By leaving a gift to the Clubs Endowment Fund, you are guaranteeing that the Boys & Girls Club of Venice can continue to build good citizens through everyday leadership and guidance in behavior and attitude. Young people of all nationalities, races and creeds join in wholesome recreation and companionship. Most importantly, they are shown someone cares and wants them to become active, productive citizens of our community.
Ways to Make a Planned Gift to Boys & Girls Clubs of Venice:
1. An outright gift of cash or securities
2. A gift in your will or living trust
3. A gift of retirement benefits
4. An outright gift of real estate or other property
5. A gift of a personal residence or farm with retained life estate
6. A gift of a new or existing life insurance policy
7. A life income gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Venice
a) A charitable gift annuity
b) A charitable reminder trust
8. A gift of an income stream
9. Creative combinations of the above gifts
Your planned or future gift integrates your generosity with your overall financial, tax, and estate planning goals to maximize benefits to both you and the Boys & Girls Club of Venice. It established a legacy that will continue to grow in perpetuity so that children within the Venice and surrounding areas can continue to be served through programs that will benefit them for the rest of their lives.
For more information, contact Erikk Aldridge, Executive Director, at (310) 574-5050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.